Native Instruments has introduced Rise & Hit, a new instrument that they say is ‘the first instrument designed uniquely for expressive build-ups.”
- More than 8 GB of exclusive samples from a wide range of sources.
- Over 4000 samples are used in 700 single-layer and 250 multi-layer pre-designed sounds.
- Each sound comes in four separate lengths to drastically alter the rise length, plus a transient “whoosh” hit option,
- Integrated effects and mastering tools
- 26 custom filters allow quick frequency design & 29 spatial, dynamic, and distortion effects, offer advanced control of sound stage, size, and texture.
- Integrated modulation engine designed to fully automate layer parameters.
- Runs in Kontakt 5 or Kontakt 5 Player.
Rise & Hit is available now for US $149/149 Euro.