Cakewalk today released a free update for Z3TA+ iOS that delivers significant MIDI and performance enhancements.
Here’s what’s new in Z3TA 1.1:
- MIDI Learn mode offers multiple continuous controller assignments or multiple continuous controllers per assignment
- MIDI Learn save, load, and clear configuration functions
- Improved MIDI Channel selection (Omni as well as channels 1-16)
- Multiple MIDI input selection
- Clock Sync for tight rhythmic integration with other instruments and systems
- MIDI input indicator lights for visual feedback
- Manual localization in French, German, and Japanese
- Onboard X/Y Pad integration with more factory presets
Here’s a video demo:
Pricing and Availability:
For current Z3TA+ iOS owners, the 1.1 update is a free download from the App Store. For new customers, Z3TA+ iOS V1.1 is available for $19.99 on the App Store.
If you’re a Z3TA+ iOS user, let us know what you think of it!