Synthrotek has released the Sequence 8 8-Step Analog Step Sequencer.
Completed Eurorack units will launch first, and they say that kits will also be available in a month or so. The step sequencer is designed to work in a Eurorack modular or standalone, with wall or battery power.
Here’s a demo of the Sequence-8 in action:
- Eurorack or 9V battery or wall plug
- 8 Steps with high-gate output per step
- 3 CV Outs, each with their own attenuator, 0-5 volt output.
- Clock Input and Output
- Coarse & fine clock adjustment
- Switchable linear ‘random’ function with speed adjustment
- Momentary & Hard Hold Function
- Manual Step Button
- Internal/External Clock Switch
- Reset Input Jack
- Current draw is 20mA
The Sequence 8 is priced at US $200. See the Synthrotek site for details.