Twisted Electrons shared this demo video for the AY3 Chiptune Synth.
The AY3 features two 8912 chips, boasting 6 voice polyphony. You can apply
sequences, arpeggiators, noise, envelopes and pitch modulation to each voice
with a click of a button.
Here’s an audio demo for the AY3 Chiptune Synth:
- 64 preset memory (8 banks x 8 presets)
- 5 pots and 1 endless encoder with push button
- 40 blue leds
- 16 step sequencer to sequence notes on/off, pitch and noise on/off
- 4 Pitch modulation modes (aka lfo)
- 4 arpeggiator modes
- ultra fat 6 voice unison mode with detune knob
- 6 chords to split the voices
- 6 voice polyphonic mode
- Glide mode
- Stereo sound (3 voice per channel/chip)
- intuitive 5×6 mode matrix to access and control:
- Volume, pitch, noise volume, envelope assignments, arp modes, sequencer ssignments etc
- control of all knobs and other features via midi CC
- backlit front panel
- MIDI in
- 2x Audio Out
- DC In
The Twisted Electrons AY3 Chiptune Synth is available for 197 Euro. See the Twisted Electrons site for details.