Algoriddim has partnered with Spotify to put 20 million songs in your DJ crate.
The latest version of DJay 2 adds Spotify integration, a new audio FX section, UI improvements and more. The combination of a near infinite music library, support for hardware controllers, Audiobus support and integrated effects make Djay a compelling alternative to traditional DJ systems.
Check out the details and let us know what you think!
Here’s what’s new in Djay 2.5.1:
- Spotify Integration
- Library: Playlists, Inbox, Charts, Browse, Search
- Match: A revolutionary song recommendation tool powered by Echo Nest
- Automix Radio: Automatically finds and matches similar tracks from Spotify
- Ultra-low latency audio streaming technology
- Social Sharing: Export your djay session as a Spotify playlist or share via SMS, Email, Facebook, or Twitter
- Note: Spotify access in djay requires a Spotify Premium subscription. A FREE 7 day trial of Spotify Premium is available to all user of djay 2.
- • All-New Audio FX Section
- Over 30 new desktop-class audio effects powered by Sugar Bytes (available via In-App Purchase)
- Added list selection menu for audio FX
- Added wet-dry mixing
- Added Strip-based FX
- New Samples Pack by Milk & Sugar
- Overall Improvements
- Improved music library UI
- Improved tools UI (Looping, Cue Points, EQ, FX)
- Added Filter to EQ section
- Lots of performance improvements and bug fixes
Djay 2 is available in the App Store for US $4.99. Additional effects are available as in-app purchases. Spotify requires a subscription.