Steinberg has announced the upcoming release of Nuendo 6.5, scheduled for release in the third quarter of this year.
Optimized to the requirements of TV and film post-production professionals and ADR/language dubbing studios, Nuendo 6.5 comes with automated loudness processing and professional bass management. Other new features introduce TrackVersions for creating, renaming and managing parallel versions of the same track, track visibility management that expedites working with large projects, enhanced AAF support and much more.
Here are Steinberg’s top 10 features in Nuendo 6.5:
- Automated Loudness processing to both industry standards such as EBU R128 and fully user-definable settings
- Professional bass management including several routing and filter options coming with the new Bass Manager plug-in
- ADR Taker 2.0 introduces a major update of Nuendo’s ADR taker system with enhancements for voice and foley recording such as new playback/recording modes, automated naming schemes and pre-record buffer
- Nuendo TrackVersions allows for creating, renaming and managing parallel versions of the same track plus many addition features far beyond conventional playlists
- Track visibility management speeds up handling especially of large projects by offering dynamic displaying of audio tracks and groups in the project window
- Improved AAF Filter now supports even better import/export to Pro Tools and Media Composer
- New monitoring and metering section for better source management and better overview on the most frequently used functions
- Experience a richer sound with REVelation reverb and Magneto 2, a warm and smooth tape saturation plug-in
- Track Quick Controls can now be saved as presets and loaded for immediate access
- Steinberg Hub with direct access to user-defined folders and news section for the latest Nuendo product updates
Customers who have activated Nuendo 6 since April 14, 2014, will be eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest version. See the Steinberg site for details.