This video, via perfectcircuitaudio, is a demo of the Sonic Potions LXR Drum Synthesizer.
The Sonic Potions LXR Drum Synthesizer is a full fledged digital drum machine with integrated sequencer. Its sound engine provides 6 different instruments, each with over 30 parameters to tweak. It can produce a wide variety of sounds, ranging from classic analogue emulations to crunchy digital mayhem.
Here are official audio demos:
- Cortex M4 based
- 6 voices (VA and FM)
- 7 sequencer tracks (extra open HH channel)
- 44kHz / 16 bit audio
- 4 mono outputs
- 4 different instrument engines
- 1/128 step pattern resolution (32ppq)
- USB/Din Midi
- different lengths for each track possible
- 8 chainable patterns per preset
- Step probability
- 39 buttons
- 6 LFOs routable to every voice parameter
- complete kit. comes with all needed parts for assembly
- No SMD soldering required
- source code available
- All! actions possible without stopping the sequencer playback
The LXR Drum Synth is sold as a DIY kit for 280 Euro. Acrylic enclosures sold separately for 70 Euro. The sourcecode and schematics are open source.
If you’ve used the LXR Drum Synth, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!