This series of videos is the official introduction to the iConnectivity iConnectMIDI4+ – a ‘hyper-connective’ networkable 4×4 MIDI interface for Mac, PC, and iOS.
The iConnectMIDI4+ lets you use an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with a Mac or PC, like a plugin, controller and more.
- 4 In & 4 Out Sets of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- Supports 8 additional MIDI devices via USB Host Port + Powered USB Hub
- MultiHost Capability – Connect 3 Computing Devices Directly & More via Network
- Network Connectivity
- Supports MAC, PC, & iOS Computing Devices
- Audio passThru™ Between Up to 3 Computing Devices
- Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage – For MIDI Thru, MIDI Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- Supports Over 64 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port
- Plug and Play – No Drivers Needed
- Charge iOS Devices
The iConnectMIDI4+ has a MSRP of $249 and a street price of about $200. See the iConnectivity site for details.