Erica Synths let us know that their Acidbox VCF is now available.
The Acidbox VCF is a Polivoks VCF clone, using original Russian ICs in the sound circuit. It is enhanced with a versatile syncable tap tempo LFO.
The demo below explores using the filter with the Korg Volca Bass and Volca Beats:
- The filter:
- Filter Mode: LP/BP, true bypass switch
- Controls: cutoff, resonance, singnal input attenuator, LFO level attenuator, external level attenuator
- Input Level: 10V ptp
- CV Level: 10V ptp
- Tap-tempo LFO
- Fequency range: 0,2Hz – 50Hz, synchable to external clock
- Number of waveforms: 7 + sample&hold
- Frequency multipler: 0,5 – 4
- Wave distort function
- 6,3mm jacks
- Power supply: 220V/110V (please specify at the order)
- Mass: 0,7kg
- Dimensions: 185x140x55mm
The Acidbox VCF is available now for 222EUR. See the Erica Synths site for details.