Beatwave – a matrix synthesizer for iOS – has been updated to version 2.0, adding a new UI, Audiobus support, effects and more.
Here’s what’s new in Beatwave 2.0:
- New UI
- iOS7 compatibility
- New instruments
- New sharing functionality
- Audiobus support
- Now up to 4 patterns per grid
- New controls for grid speed and octaves
- Improved tone and scale controls
- Improved workflows for saving and loading patterns
Here’s the official intro video for Beatwave 2 in action:
Beatwave 2.0 is a free download for iPhone and iPad and is available now on the App Store. Some features, including additional sounds and effects, are available as in-app purchases.