Here’s a sneak preview of the upcoming Erica Synths Matrix Mixer – a new Eurorack module, designed to bring the classic matrix patch bay into the 21st century:
Here’s what they have to say about the Matrix Mixer:
Erica Synths has been developing the Matrix Mixer for over 6 months, and the main challenge was to get analogue mixer part working perfect.
The module basically replaces 3 persons and 11 hands during live performances.
- 10 inputs
- 8 outputs
- 3,2” touchscreen
- DC couped mixer connects any input to any output and mixes input signals
- Routes any input to several outputs
- Use the Matrix Mixer for audio and CV signals
- Input signals: up to 10V ptp or up to 10V DC
- Mixer gain: 1
- PATCH and PERFORMANCE mode
- Chain multiple patches into performance and sync it to external or internal clock
- 256 patch and performance memory, each patch accessible instantly
- Upgradable firmware
- Extention modules planned
The Matrix Mixer launch is scheduled to mid July. See the Erica Synths site for more info.
See www.ericasynths.lv for technical specs and more info!