IK Multimedia has announced SampleTank 3 – an updated version of their software sound module.
According to the company, SampleTank 3 has been rebuilt ‘from the ground up’, offering 33 GB of sounds, over 4,000 instruments, over 2,000 MIDI files and 2,500 loops.
- 33 GB of professionally recorded and painstakingly hand-crafted samples
- Over 4,000 instruments in 22 instrument categories
- Over 2,500 drum, percussion and complete groove loops, and over 2,000 MIDI patterns
- Updated interface
- New sounds with “round robin” and multiple articulations
- New patterns player with MIDI patterns
- 55 effects, with 22 new effects derived from the analog-modeled algorithms and convolution technology found in AmpliTube and T-RackS
- New loop management feature
- New filters, a new Live mode and more.
SampleTank 3 will be available for download in July. From now until its release, it can be purchased at discounted pre-order prices. See the IK Multimedia site for details.