Bruns and Spork have introduced Grooove– a new virtual drum machine for Mac & Windows.
According to the developers, Grooove is aimed at beat programmers and musicians who prefer a fast, inspiring and creative approach to drum sound design.
Here’s a video demo:
- True cross platform architecture & multiple host support.
- Mac OS X 10.7 and Windows Vista or later.
- Compatible with virtually all VST2, VST3 or AU hosts.
- Unique ‘dualistic’ sound engine.
- 49 kits featuring high-end and lofi sounds and a whole bunch of vintage drum machine samples.
- Supported audioformats: AIF, WAV.
- mono/stereo, 8, 16, 20 and 24 Mit, 32 Bit Floating Point.
- 8 stereo audio outputs including mini mixer.
- 128 Keys (Pads) capable of holding up to 2 samples each.
- 11 velocity sensitive sound parameters per Key.
- 8 LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators).
- Volume and balance/pan controls on all 128 Keys.
- MIDI processors: Compressor, Expander, Substract, Add, Range.
- Stand-alone application has a basic MIDI file player built-in.
- ‘Clues Bar’ shows available mouse and keyboard options.
- Compact and effective GUI design.
Grooove is available now, for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone), for 34.50 EUR through August 1st, 2014 (regular 79 EUR).