The Arturia MiniBrute SE, announced at this year’s Musikmesse, is now available.
We have not seen an official announcement from Arturia on this, but reader Ben (graphtablet) let us know it was available for purchase, and it’s showing up for US $549 now from several online retailers.
The MiniBrute SE shares the same physical footprint as the original MiniBrute, but:
- The SE edition features brushed aluminium casing with wooden sides
- A new step Sequencer expands playing options with the MiniBrute SE, with six Pattern sequences with up to 64 steps Users can create new musical phrases from existing ones by changing the playback Mode, Gate Len (timing), and Swing settings in real-time.
- Monophonic synthesizer
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter (LP, BP, HP and Notch)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with Sub-Osc
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White Noise, Audio In)
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms and bi-polar modulation destinations
- LFO2 with 3 vibrato modes
- Brute Factor delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators
- 25 note Keyboard with Aftertouch
- Brushed Aluminium Enclosure
- Wood side panels
- External Analog Audio Input
- CV In/Out controls: Pitch, Gate, Filter, Amp
- MIDI In/Out with 5-Pin DIN connectors
- USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4? Audio Output and 1/4? Headphone Output
- Gate Source Selection: Audio Input, Hold, Keyboard
- Sequencer :
- 6 Sequences with 64 steps each
- 4 Swing settings
- 4 Gate settings
- 6 play modes
See the Arturia site for more info.
If you’ve used the Arturia MiniBrute SE, let us know what you think of it!