Genome MIDI Sequencer is featured on the latest episode of Sweetwater’s iOS Update.
Host Mitch Gallagher demonstrates Genome MIDI Sequencer, working the the iConnectvity iConnectMIDI2+.
- CoreMIDI, Line6 Mobilizer Mk I & II compatible
- Network MIDI for sending MIDI to other iOS devices and Macs***
- Sends and Receives MIDI Clock Sync, Start and Stop events
- Also sends Note On, Note Off, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, Channel Pressure and CC’s
- Pattern Based, pattern changes occur on bar boundaries so song stays in sync
- On screen keyboard interface
- Up to 16 simultaneous tracks, unlimited number of patterns
- Song / live modes
- Supports background operation for multitasking
- Record incoming CC’s and Notes
- Undo / redo for most actions
Genome MIDI Sequencer is available in the App Store for US $12.99.
If you’re using Genome, let us know how you’re using it and what you think of it!