The new British synth from Modulus Music, the Modulus 002, is featured in this sneak preview video, via Nick Batt at sonicstate.
The video features Modulus.002 serial number 001 – the very first one built – so some features, patches, etc are still in development.
- Hybrid Analog / digital architecture
- Two oscillators per voice with two sub oscillators
- 24db per octave four pole transistor ladder filter, with morphing slope
- Two LFO’s, one per voice and one global
- Extensive voice control & modulation options, accessed directly from the front panel
- Wide range of sequencing options + arpeggiator
- 4.3″ screen with wide viewing angle
- Twelve ‘quick recall banks’ are accessible directly from the front panel. Up to ten banks of quick recalls can be created.
- FATAR semi-weighted five octave key mechanism with aftertouch
- Each of the twelve outputs can be brought out individually via a dedicated dsub socket.
- Two audio inputs
- XY joystick for performance controls
- Ethernet port to connect your modulus.002 to your network and enable updates via the internet
Check out the video and let us know what you think of the new Modulus 002 keyboard synthesizer!
Update, 7/10/14: revised post with updated Sonic State video and a link to the new Modulus Music website.