At the 2014 Summer NAMM Show, PreSonus introduced the AudioBox iTwo Studio recording kit.
The AudioBox iTwo Studio combines a USB bus–powered interface for Mac, Windows, and iPad with Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac and Windows), Capture Duo recording software (iPad), monitoring headphones, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, Nimbit Free account, and all necessary cables.
AudioBox iTwo Studio includes:
- AudioBox iTwo bus-powered USB/iPad audio/MIDI interface with cable
- The ultra-mobile 2-channel AudioBox iTwo boasts Class A microphone preamplifiers and 24-bit converters. It’s designed to work with Studio One recording software and Capture Duo, but also works fine with other audio software that supports ASIO (Windows), Core Audio (Mac), or MFi (iPad).
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Balanced line outputs for monitor speakers
- Powerful headphone output with independent level control
- MIDI I/O
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
Capture Duo recording software for iPad
- PreSonus Capture Duo for the iPad can record and play two stereo tracks simultaneously, with up to 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity. With Capture Duo, you can record and save multiple songs on an iPad, then wirelessly transfer them directly to PreSonus Studio One. Songs and individual tracks can also be copied using iTunes if the iPad is connected to the computer with a USB cable.
- Simple recording solution for Apple iPad
- Records two stereo tracks at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
- One-tap recording
- Direct wireless transfer of sessions to PreSonus® Studio One®
- Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, split, and duplicate
- Works with any MFi-compatible interface, including the internal iPad microphone and PreSonus AudioBox iTwo
Studio One Artist recording and production software (DAW)
- Studio One Artist designed to let you work quickly
- Single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Easily configures to the AudioBox iTwo interface
- Can wirelessly receive files directly from Capture and Capture Duo
- 28 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
HD7 studio monitoring headphones
- PreSonus? high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch.
- High-resolution neodymium drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
M7 large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone with cable
- Versatile large-diaphragm design designed for recording a wide range of sources including voice, acoustic guitar, percussion, and more.
- Mic-stand adapter
- Cloth carry bag included
Pricing and availability are to be announced. For more information, see the PreSonus site.