Retronyms and Akai have submitted an update for iMPC Pro to Apple. iMPC Pro version 1.1 includes several bug and performance fixes, plus adds a sound delete option.
This video offers a sneak preview of the changes in the new version.
Here’s what’s new in iMPC Pro V 1.1:
- Trim endpoint saves and loads properly.
- Velocity for iMPC Element fixed.
- Added sound delete (drag to trash).
- Crash on set global for FX return and Master Fader fixed.
- Can now open and close precision mode controls while popover is active.
- Performance improvements on save and load sessions and sample edits.
- FX returns were moving some fader controls. This is fixed.
- iMPC Pro now registers as a InterApp Audio Instrument. Should sync better with Cubasis and other hosts.
- You can now drag pads across banks using multitouch. (eg: begin dragging pad, select bank b, drop pad)
- Various other small fixes and performance improvements.
No word yet on whether or not Akai & Retronyms plan to add the most commonly requested feature – full MIDI support – but they do say more updates are coming soon.
iMPC Pro is available for US $12.99 in the App Store.