In the video, Raul Pena demonstrates the effect of using the Springray Spring Reverb module with different reverb tanks.
- PRE tank and POST tank Ambler Tilt EQ
- VC Feedback
- Limiter in feedback path so you can prevent high gain feedback from clipping the output. (Uses THATcorp RMS and VCA ICs)
- Selector switch to choose up to three different connected tanks (one on the front and two on the back)
- VC Mix of the wet/dry balance (uses a full linear VCA xfade circuit)
- Drive input with large gain (can overdrive the tank inputs)
- External processors can be inserted into the feedback path via the SEND/RETURN normalled inputs. Extremely interesting results when patched through modulated BP filters etc.
- Three different sizes of Accutronic tanks are available
The Intellijel Springray module is available for US $240. The reverb tanks are available separately, priced ranging from $10-25.