The ADDAC System ADDAC206 Switching Sequencer is a a Quad Channel Switcher, letting you sequence 4 inputs to 1 output or 1 input to 4 outputs, for both audio or voltage (AC/DC).
This series of videos introduces the Switching Sequencer and demonstrates its functionality in a variety of patches.
- 4 inputs to 1 output or 1 input to 4 outputs for both audio or voltage (AC/DC)
- Clock input with clock division knob
- Skip step & reset sequence push buttons and trigger controls
- Direction with cv control to play sequence backwards, pendulum or forward.
- Each step features skip, play or hold functions
- Digital inverted output which offers “Fuzz” like sounds when using audio.
- 4 monitor leds to show the actual state.
- Turn any 4×4 step sequencer into a 16 step sequencer.
- Scramble sequences with different clock division settings.
- Route 1 audio or voltage signal to 4 different destinations.
- Switch between 4 audio or voltage signals.
The ADDAC206 Sequencer is available via the ADDAC System site for 260,00 €.