Reloop has introduced Neon – a powerful pad controller for Serato DJ.
The Neon features 8 low-latency and touch-sensitive RGB drum pads, with aftertouch, designed for triggering samples, cues, loops and effects. A new FLIP mode allows you to record and play back your own remixes or cue trigger sequences on the fly
- Official Serato Accessory: plug-and-play with Serato DJ
- Dedicated Serato DJ SP-6 sampler control
- 4-deck control for Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loops, Loop and Manual Loop
- Perfect addition for DVS users and controller DJs
- 8 touch-sensitive RGB performance drum pads
- FX after touch control for multi-sensorial effect modulation
- Supports the brand-new Serato Flip extension pack
- Reloop Neon
- Power Modes – A total of 8 power modes can be accessed by up to 4 decks with only one NEON: Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loop and Manual Loop are all at your fingertips.
- Smart Color Coding – Handling these advanced functions is easy as the drum pads’ smart colour coding offers users visual feedback in each mode, so you’ll never get lost mid-performance.
The Reloop Neon is expected to be available in October for US $149. See the Reloop site for more information.