Eventide has introduced UltraReverb – a software reverb that features effects from Eventide’s flagship hardware processor, the H8000 UltraHarmonizer.
- Halls, Chambers, Rooms, Plates, and Ambience derived from Eventide’s flagship hardware processor, the H8000 UltraHarmonizer®
- Create acoustically natural or other-worldly environments
- Packed with over 300 presets for mixing, mastering, post production, and sound design
- No Physical iLok Key required
- Native format for AU, VST, or AAX64 for Mac or Windows
- Session compatible with Eventide Reverb HD/TDM from the Anthology II bundle
- Stereo Delays (pre or post reverb) with Tempo sync to lock delays in time with your session
- Compressor (pre or post reverb) with key input
- Pre-EQ, Post-EQ, Reverb EQ, and Delay EQ – Four independent, three band parametric equalizers
- Reverb Tail Randomization based on the H949 Harmonizer Random setting
- Modulation Rate and Depth controls
- LoFi control for subtle grit or all out mangling
Here’s the official video intro:
Eventide UltraReverb is available for US $79, through Oct 17, 2014, and $199 thereafter.