Wooji Juice has updated Mitosynth for iOS, increasing the flexibility of the step sequencer, adding automation features, expanding MIDI functionality, adding iOS 8 support and more.
Here’s what’s new in Wooji Juice 1.2:
- Step Sequencer automation feature, supporting blend curves and sustain
- Pitch Tracking and Note Tracking automation modes
- MIDI Program Change & Patch Bank mapping
- MIDI Polyphonic Aftertouch support
- XY Pads highlight where they were last touched
- iPhone users can now flip Performance Mode between XY pads, tempo controls, master gain control, and IAA Transport Control (where available)
- 20 new built-in patches
- Latest Audiobus SDK
Additionally, for iOS 8 users:
- IAA Transport Controls
- Bluetooth MIDI configuration
- Use finger pressure to control aftertouch
- Import & export audio from iCloud Drive and other compatible services
- Support for iOS 8 Extensions provided by other apps
Mitosynth remains compatible with iOS 7. Mitosynth is also enhanced for iPhone 6/6+ screen sizes: larger XY pads, wider keyboards.
Mitosynth is available in the App Store for US $14.99.
If you’ve used Mitosynth, let us know what you think of it!