MorphTune is a new standalone app for Windows that’s designed to let you creatively experiment with the pitch of recorded audio.
It offers automatic note detection and lets you ‘move’ around the audio to adjust its pitch and timing.
- Shift base pitch of notes.
- Change amount of pitch modulation of notes.
- Stretch notes in time.
- Create vibrato over the existing sound.
- Edit pitch freely using pencil tool over existing sound.
- Change formants (which define the texture of voice) of notes – letting you change the depth, brightness of etc voice – even change the voice between male, female and child.
- Change volume of notes.
- Copy-paste, delete notes.
- Move notes in time.
- Split and join notes.
- Restrict your editing to scale and tuning of your choice using scale editor.
- Auto-correct the whole audio.
- Can save projects, so you don’t need to re-detect the pitch while opening the file
- next time.
You can get a better idea about the product by looking at their online manual.
MorphTune is available for US $40 through Sept 30th; after that, it’s priced at $120. A free trial is also available.
If you’ve used MorphTune, let us know what you think of it!