Elliott Garage has released EGDR909, a drum machine that emulates the sound of the classic Roland TR-909.
The iPad virtual instrument lets you create tweak sounds and create beats, and supports Inter-App Audio, Audiobus, Core MIDI and clock MIDI.
You can also share your drum patterns with iTunes filse sharing or Audio Copy.
- 16 steps sequencer, with variable length
- 48 programmable rythm patterns
- Save the pattern you’ve created and play your songs
- Manual Play, Pattern Write and Pattern Clear mode
- Drumkit pieces parameters control (tuning, decay and snappy)
- Song Mode page (swipe to left to open) with loop option
- Swing and tap tempo
- Core MIDI & clock MIDI (network session, external controller, inter app midi)
- Interapp (generator)
- Export with iTunes, mail or Audio Copy
- Korg Wist sync
Here’s a video demo of the EGDR909 in action:
EGDR909 is available in the App Store for US $2.99.
If you’ve used it, let us know what you think of it!