apeSoft has released apeFilter – an advanced equalizer for iOS.
The graphic interface lets you design a precise and smooth frequency response by directly manipulating up to 36 Peaks Filters.
You can use apeFilter to sculpt sound using the embedded sampler or live from Audiobus or Inter-Audio-App Input.
Here’s a video demo:
- 6 Common Filters: Lowpass, Hipass, Bandpass, Notch, Lowshelf, Hishelf
- 36 Peak Filters for Spectral Grid Compilers
- 4 Spectral Grid Compilers: Fibonacci, Harmonic, Geometric and Scalar
- MIDI Note On/Off messages, for playing Filters Frequency and Filters Peaks Gain
- HV Pad for Filters Interpolations between Bands
- Sampler, embedded
- Three post Fx: Stereo Delay, Amazing ClassicVerb and Dynamic compressor/expander
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio Support
- AudioCopy and Dropbox
- Midibus Support
- iOs 8 compatible
apeFilter is available now for US $6.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used apeFilter, let us know what you think of it!