Bleep Labs has introduced the 3TrinsRGB+1c Audio + Visual Synthesizer.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
On it’s own it can produce A/V insanity, with it’s built in, patchable, waveshape adjustable, analog oscillators. With an external audio, CV, and video signals, the 3trinsRGB becomes a gateway to the video hyperverse.
- Analog video and audio synthesizer.
- Composite video input.
- CV inputs for each RGB channel that can be used with audio and modular level signals.
- Audio output of internal oscillators and CV signals.
- Patchbay allows you design complex interactions between the oscillators, RGB channels and i/o. It also make it easy to prototype your own tiny circuit “plugins” (more into on this soon).
- Power supply and patch cables for header included
- Analog composite video input and output are compatible with NTSC and PAL.
Here are some examples of the 3TrinsRGB+1c Audio + Visual Synthesizer in action:
The 3TrinsRGB+1c is available at an introductory price of $370, normally $395. See the Bleep Labs site for more info.