iceWorks has introduced Laplace – a new physical-modeling synthesizer, based on resonator synthesis, that makes it easy to create bowed string, plucked string, blown pipe and metallic sounds.
Here’s the official video introduction:
Here’s a model of the Laplace synth engine:
The next video demonstrates some some tweaking with Laplace:
- Inter-App Audio
- CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI Input
- MIDI Controller Mapping with MIDI Learn mode
- External Midi sync
- 16 step sequencer – On/Off, Glide, Octave, Accent, Staccato
- Click – Stiffness, Color, Decay, Damper Noise
- Noise – LPF, HPF, ENV
- Flavor, LPF, ENV, Pitch ENV
- Sine – Pitch, FM, ENV
Laplace is available in the App Store for US $4.99.
If you’ve used Laplace, leave a comment and share your thoughts!