MixVibes has released version 2.0 of Cross DJ for Android.
With this release, they say that ‘feature-wise, the gap between DJing on Android and iOS doesn’t exist anymore.’
Here are the details:
- Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
- Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
- Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them.
- Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%) + progressive & manual pitch bend.
- Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly.
- Quantize feature: hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
- Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump
- Automix: let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources.
- External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers.
- Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
- Realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
- 15 effects (Bi-filter, Low-pass, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Cut, Roll, etc.)
- Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone.
- Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together.
- No load time when starting-up the app.
- Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
- 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer – with DJM EQ preset.
- Sampler: 14 sample banks + possibility to record your own samples.
- Mix Soundcloud: Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud.
- New Waveform view: scratch & see the music + set cue accurately.
- New Separate tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side.
- Quantized loops: loops triggered with the sampler are synced to main player.
- Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal.
- Compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
- Multiple sorting options: sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
- Navigation by folder.
- Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
- HQ live recording of your mixes.
- Optimized for mobile & tablet.
Here’s a playlist of Cross DJ for Android demos: