iZotope, Inc. has launched the latest version of its mastering software, Ozone.
According to the company, ‘Ozone 6 features the largest user-interface overhaul in iZotope history’. The update emphasizes usability and making it easy for users to experiment, so the mastering process can be used creatively.
Other features of the new version include:
- New Analog Hardware-modeled EQ filter shapes
- Surgical Mode allows you to utilize the precision of digital shapes for extreme cuts with minimum slope.
- Variable EQ Phase Control
- Seamless Bypass
- Customizable Signal Chain
- Module Gain Meters
- Transient Emphasis
- Triode and Dual Triode Exciter Modes
- Stereoize Control
- Variable Knee Compression
- Dynamics Detection Enhancements
- New Presets utilize the improvements introduced in Ozone 6 including new Component Plug-in Presets with Ozone Advanced.
Here’s a video into to Ozone 6:
There are multiple versions of Ozone 6, see the iZotope site for details.
- Ozone 6: Promotional price $199 USD (Reg $249 USD)
- Ozone 6 Advanced: Promotional Price $599 USD (Reg $999 USD)
- Upgrade from Ozone 1-5 to Ozone 6: Upgrade always available at a special price of $99 USD
- Upgrade from Ozone 1-5 to Ozone 6 Advanced: Promotional price $399 USD (Reg $750 USD)
- Upgrade from Ozone 5 Advanced to Ozone 6 Advanced: Always available at a special price of $299 USD
Grace Period Purchases: Customers who purchased Ozone 5 after September 1, 2014, will receive a free upgrade to Ozone 6 upon release.
Customers who purchased Ozone 5 Advanced after September 1, 2014, will receive a free upgrade to Ozone 6 Advanced upon release.