Today TC Helicon has released Voice Jam Studio, a vocal effects processor and looper for the iPad.
Voice Jam Studio offers 50 vocal effects, a looping studio, recording and MIDI support, Inter-App Audio, AudioCopy, and Audiobus.
Here’s the official video intro:
- 50 Vocal Effects – offering a full pallet of production quality effects giving you real-time control of the vocal path. These effects include, Hardtune, Gender bending, Chorus, Flange, Transducer, Distortion, Delay, Reverb, Echo, Doubling and Micromod.
- Looping Studio – Record up to 4 fully independent loop tracks, with up to 8 minutes per loop. Voice Jam Studio can automatically keep all of your loops synchronized to the beat even if they are different lengths or if you trigger them at different times. Voice Jam Studio also synchronizes to external MIDI devices to allow it to be used in combination with other MIDI controllers and sound generators.
- Recording – Every aspect of your performance is captured including audio, video and all your app-interface interactions. Share the resulting music video with your friends, your fans, and the world on YouTube or SoundCloud.
- Connectivity – Voice Jam Studio can connect with other apps through Apple’s Inter-App Audio, AudioCopy, and Audiobus. It also synchronizes to external MIDI devices connected to the iPad.
- Pro Vocal Effects from TC-Helicon
- 4 fully independent stereo loops tracks
- Up to 8 minutes per loop
- Unlimited overdubs
- Performance audio and video recorder
- Share your music to YouTube
- Share your music to SoundCloud
- Audiobus Connectivity
- Inter-App Audio Connectivity
- iOS 8 Compatible – iPad
- Some of the same features found in VoiceLive 3
- MIDI sync support
- Multiple levels of undo / redo
- Multiple synchronization and playback modes
- Audio and visual metronome with stick, kick drum, shaker, tambourine, cowbell sound effects
- Stereo sound with pan and level control for each track
- Multitrack audio recorder
- Gentle to extreme pitch autocorrection
- Gender bending
- Micromod choruses & flanges
- Transducer fx and distortion
- Independent electronica filters per track
- Single-tap fade-in/fade-out automation
- Save your music for later
Voice Jam Studio works best with headphones. If you have any issues check out our support forums at VoiceJamStudio.com/Support.
Pricing and Availability
TC-Helicon’s Voice Jam Studio is available in the iTunes App Store. It will regularly retail for $19.99 US, but is currently available at an introductory price of $9.99.