Mobile Only has introduced zMors modular – a new modular synthesizer for iPad.
Zmors lets you create patches using a variety of modules, but also lets you connect hardware gear with up to 8 USB outputs, for audio and/or control voltages.
- 64 bit support
- send up to 8 audio/cv to your modular synth via USB Audio
- 32bit float audio engine with up to 16x oversampling
- InterAppAudio up to 96K
- Midi input
- very low Storage usage
- skinning with custom background images
Here’s a video intro:
Here’s a demo of zMors being used to control a hardware modular, via an Expert Sleepers ES3:
OSC, MultimodeFilter, WaveTable, ADSR, Slew, VCA, DSP, Combiner, Oscilloscope, Chords, CV Sequencer, Step Sequencer, Midi Keyboard, XYPad, Delay, Reverb,
Macro for complex setups
- square keep sign
- 1-x (invert unipolar)
- x*-1 (invert phase)
- unipolar to bipolar and back
- hard clip bi- and unipolar
- quantizes halftones and octave
- up- and downsampling
- convert to 55Hz/V
- DC correction
- Slide low pass
zMors Modular is available now in the App Store for US $9.99.
If you’ve used zMors Modular, let us know what you think of it!