Analogue Solutions has introduced Nyborg-12 – a new ‘no-compromise’ analog monosynth.
Analogue Solutions notes:
Nyborg is a precision electronic musical instrument. No compromise has been made with the construction of Nyborg. Cheaper options in parts have not been used.
The Nyborg can be used independently, it can be mounted with optional wood end-cheeks or rack mounts, and can be combined with additional Nyborg’s to create a 2- or 4-voice synthesizer.
- Full rugged steel/aluminium case – no plastic mouldings
- Good quality smooth potentiometers, fully sealed against dust
- Good quality knobs with spun aluminium caps
- High grade double sided circuit board
- High Quality 16bit DAC for MIDI-CV conversion
- Very stable MIDI to CV
- Very stable analogue oscillators
- Hand built by humans
- True retro analogue voice and modulation circuits to give an authentic retro sound
- 2 VCOs: each with Tune, Octave, Free run, Pulse width mod, Saw wave, Square wave, Sync, plenty of modulation, CV in
- Multimode VCF: 4 filter types, 12dB/octave, Telemark style filter, plenty of modulation, Q boost switch, CV control
- VCA, Mixer
- 2 EGs: with Gate CV in
- LFO, Sample and Hold, Noise, Sub Oscillator
- MIDI to CV converter – use with your DAW
- 2 units can be bolted together – and with optional rack ears – rack mounted
- 2 untis can be played duophonically
- 4 units can be played quadphonically
The Analogue Solutions Nyborg-12 is available for £599. See the AS site for details.