Beginners can have fun by fiddling around with how notes, chords, and samples sound together. Over time, the hints on each key (note name, chord degree, chord type, etc.) become a powerful way to learn about music and compose phrases or songs.
- 8 play modes from simple to advanced (6 – 48 chords).
- 8 built-in instruments + 4 user-recorded instruments
- Record and share up to two minutes of your music.
- Select key root note + 8 scale modes (Major, Minor, etc.).
- Realtime MIDI output via WiFi and MIDI file saving.
- Virtual MIDI support (send MIDI out to other iOS apps).
- Realtime audio scope (time, frequency, and octave modes).
- Great for all experience levels, from beginners to experts.
- Precision interface optimized for 10-finger multitouch.
- Uses device language (English, Spanish, French, or German).
Fiddlewax Blue is available as a free download at the App Store.
If you’ve used Fiddlewax Blue, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!