zMors Modular – an iOS app designed to be used as both a standalone software modular ssynthesizer and as an element in a hardware modular synthesizer – has been updated.
The new version adds new modules, including a BPM clock module, a matrix mixer module and more.
Here’s what’s new in zMors Modular 1.1:
- add a new bpm clock module
- add a new matrix mixer module
- add oscilloscope scale x/y in the context menu
- add log2, log10 & down sampling ramp to DSP module
- add threshold, gate programs to combiner
- add wave table additive mode (like zmors synth)
- add wave table unipolar lookup
- add circular/vertical knob gestures
- add play/pause button to top navigation
- add last change value option in combiner module
- add to combiner lastChangeMode of a signal (to combine trigger or cv signals)
- improve cable snap on drop
- speedup wavetable module
- bug fixing
zMors Modular is available for US $9.99 in the App Store.
If you have used zMors Modular, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it