Casio has introduced CZ App for iPad – a new software synthesizer, designed to reproduce the sound of Casio’s best-selling CZ-series models.
The CZ App features a built-in 4-part PD (phase distortion) sound source. Its 36 waveforms are capable of generating an extensive and diverse range of sounds. The created tones can also be played on MIDI-compatible instruments.
Here’s a video demo:
- Play along to your favorite audio files – You can use the keyboard to play along to audio files on an iPad.
- Multi-play mode combines keyboard layouts to allow new ways of playing – The new performance interface lets you can combine 2, 3 or 4 keyboards, or even flip the layout so that other people can play along with you.
- Supports external MIDI instruments and inter-app collaboration
- Inter-App Audio
- Audiobus compatible (input only)
- Playable using an external MIDI keyboard(via a third-party MIDI interface, an Apple Lightning-USB camera adapter* plus USB cable, or the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit* plus USB cable)
Casio CZ App is available for US $19.99 in the App Store. If you’ve used CZ App, leave a comment with your thoughts on it.