At the 2015 NAMM Show, Moog Music was showing its new Tolex Minimoog Voyager XL – a limited production run (100 pieces) version of the Minimoog Voyager XL, in honor of the 50th anniversary of the Moog modular synthesizer.
The Minimoog Voyager XL is designed to combined the immediate playability of a Minimoog with the flexible synthesis options of a traditional modular synthesizer.
With the Tolex Minimoog Voyager XL, the wood cabinet has been hand-wrapped in black tolex, just as the Model 15 modular synthesizer, and the chassis has been updated to parallel that of the original Moog modular synthesizers.
- 61-Note Velocity Sensitive Keyboard with After-Pressure
- Ribbon Controller with Pitch and Gate CV Outputs
- Touch Surface Controller with X, Y, A and Gate Outputs
- External Audio Input
- Effects Loop Insert
- 2 Active Attenuators
- 4-Input CV Mixer
- Lag Processor
- Additional LFO Source with Multiple MIDI-Syncable Waveforms
- 3 Four-Way Mults
- 20 Control Voltage Outputs
- 3 Gate Outputs
- 10 Control Voltage Inputs
- 4 Gate Inputs
- 2 Modulation Busses
- Solid Maple Cabinet
- Tilting Control Panel
The Tolex Minimoog Voyager XL is available now, priced at US $5,500. See the Moog site for more info.