Roland has introduced Sound Canvas for iOS – a software version of its old-school sound module.
- Two types of graphical user interface: “Sound Canvas skin” for music data creation and “Player skin” for practicing with instruments or karaoke application.
- High quality MIDI file sounds by its 1,600 tones and 63 factory drum presets.
- Convenient functions:”LOOP” mode to repeat your specifying region, “SONG LIST PLAY” to play sequentially plural songs, and more multifunction.
- MIDI interface (separately sold) connection enables to receive MIDI data from the external devices to play sounds.
- Available with a music application compatible for the Core MIDI.
- Sound Canvas for iOS is based on the Roland GS standard. It is compatible with the sound for “GS”,”GM2″, and “GM”.
- It includes Reverb, Chorus, Delay, and 2 Band EQ, plus 64 types of insertion effects
- In addition, it plays SMF for “SC-88Pro” and “SC-8820”.
- Requires iOS : 8.1 or later
- Works on : iPhone5s, iPhone6, iPhone6 Plus, iPad Air or later, iPad mini2 or later
Roland Sound Canvas for iOS is available in the App Store for US $14.99.