At the 2015 NAMM Show, IK Multimiedia introduced the iRig Mic Studio, a new large-diaphragm digital condenser microphone, designed for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC and Android.
The new mic packs a 1” diameter condenser capsule into an compact enclosure that they say can be used to make professional-quality recordings anywhere.
- Professional studio microphone with large-diaphragm capsule
- Compact size
- 1” back electret condenser capsule
- 24-bit converter with 44.1/48Khz sampling rate
- Low-noise, high-definition preamp
- Integrated headphone output
- Multicolor LED status and level indicator
- Onboard gain control and headphone level control
- Comes with a full suite of IK apps
- Includes portable tripod tabletop stand
- Includes Lightning, Micro-USB OTG and USB cables
- 30-pin cable available separately
- Available in black or silver version
Pricing and Availability
iRig Mic Studio comes in silver or black and will be available Q1, 2015 for US $179.99/€144.99 (excluding taxes). For more information, see the iRig Mic Studio site.