At the 2015 NAMM Show, TC-Helicon introduced the Ditto Mic Looper, an updated version of the TC Electronic Ditto Looper.
According to the company, Ditto Mic Looper is ‘the perfect looping pedal for singers, beatboxers and acoustic performers’. It offers up to 5 minutes of looping time.
With just a Loop button, Stop/Erase button and an oversized loop level control, performers can build an idea into a full-sounding performance, with unlimited overdubs and undo/redo features.
- 24-bit uncompressed audio
- 5 minutes of looping
- Unlimited overdubs
- Undo / Redo function
- Automatic Gain Adjustment
- Instant one-tap Stop feature
- Selectable overdub modes
- Noise-free erase
- Balanced XLR in- and outputs
- Connects transparently between your Mic and PA
- LED-indicator shows Play/Rec status
- Latest loop and overdubs stored between power-ups
- Onboard mic pre-amp with phantom power (24V) for both dynamic and condenser microphones
- Mic Control for remote one button looping with the optional TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- USB connects to VoiceSupport for simple firmware updates
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
Pricing and Availability:
The TC Helicon Ditto Mic Looper is available now with a street price of about US $150.