Kymatica has released AUFX:Push, a highly tweakable stereo dynamics processor for iOS.
AUFX: Push offers noise gate, compressor/expander with external side-chain input, and limiter/clipper. The effect can create effects from subtle compression to extreme pumping to maximum loudness.
This app is part of the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
Here’s a video demo:
- High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
- Compressor/expander with optional lookahead buffer.
- Allows negative ratios for pumping/cancellation effects.
- Hard or soft knee with adjustable radius.
- Built-in side-chain low/high cut filters with monitor toggle.
- External side-chain input through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus.
- Built-in noise gate.
- Brick-wall lookahead limiter.
- Hard/soft clipper.
- Supports “parallell compression”.
- RMS/Peak envelope followers with attack, release and hold time.
- Switchable between Linear and Logarithmic mode.
- Automatic makeup gain.
- Stereo link on/off.
- Process hardware input/output, or other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
- Save, load and share user presets.
- Supports Audiobus 2 state saving.
- Comes with several bundled presets.
- Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
- Background Audio.
- Record the result directly in app.
- Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
- Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
AUFX:Push is available now for US $4.99 in the App Store.