Developer Denis Kutuzov has released an update to Navichord – an instrument and MIDI controller for the iPad – adding Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support and more.
Navichord also has added Roman numeral chord names on its harmonic grid, which lets you learn or leverage traditional music theory.
Here’s what’s new in Navichord v1.2:
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio
- Roman numeral chord names on the harmonic grid – play chord progressions from Hooktheory
- Automantic sharp-flat detection
- Enhanced MIDI settings (octave control, channel, velocity)
- Performance optimizations
- Separate control for internal audio
- Keeping the device awake in the foreground
Navichord is available in the App Store for US $4.99.
If you’ve used Navichord, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!