Synthrotek has introduced the MST Eurorack Voltage Controlled Low Pass Filter – a collaboration with synth pioneer George Mattson.
The MST Low Pass Filter is a precision analog dual-slope output 2 & 4 pole filter. It offers simultaneous -12 DB and -24 DB outputs, with CV control over all parameters. It can also be used as a 1V/O sine wave oscillator.
- Manual control of cutoff frequency
- Manual Control of Resonance (Q)
- 1V/O input for clean sine wave output
- CV Frequency input w/ attenuator
- Resonance CV input w/ attenuator
- Audio input
- Simultaneous -12 db and -24 db/octave outputs
Here’s the official video intro:
- Current draw: V+ max 23.5mA, V- max 15.5mA
- Width: 6HP Depth: 3.5cm (1.75 in)
The MST Eurorack Voltage Controlled Low Pass Filter is available as a DIY kit for US $99.99 and assembled for US $164.99.