This video captures a series of demos of the new Analogue Solutions Nyborg 12 Analogue Synthesizer.
The Nyborg 12 is a new monophonic synthesizer module, inspired by the classic Oberheim SEM. It features analog voice and modulation circuits, with no CPU control over parameters, beyond MIDI CV/Gate.
- Full rugged steel/aluminium case – no plastic mouldings
- Good quality smooth potentiometers, fully sealed against dust
- Good quality knobs with spun aluminium caps
- High grade double sided circuit board
- High Quality 16bit DAC for MIDI-CV conversion
- Very stable MIDI to CV
- Very stable analogue oscillators
- Hand built by humans
The Nyborg 12 synthesizer is available for £599 via the Analogue Solutions site.