Corsynth has introduced the C105E Voltage Controlled Noise / Lo-Fi Machine – a voltage controlled analog sample rate reducer, with an internal white noise generator.
This module is based on a Sample and Hold designed to work at audio rates. The internal clock runs from 250Hz up to 40KHz and can be voltage controlled. This wide frequency range and two FM inputs ( one with a reversible attenuator ) allow it to create subtle digital effects or really harsh and Lo-Fi sounds.
The internal noise generator, in combination with the S&H, also make a perfect way to create pitched noise, useful for synthesizing drums sounds, drones and sound effects.
There is also a first order passive high pass filter with an independent output.
Here are audio demos of the Corsynth C105E:
- Internal white noise generator.
- CV controlled sampling frequency.
- Frequency range : 250Hz to 40KHz ( down to 10Hz using CV )
- Passive first order high pass filter.
- The Lo-Fi input is normalized to the internal noise generator.
- Built with high-quality electronic components, Switchcraft jacks, NKK switches, Cosmo knobs (the same used in the Moog Modulars) and black anodized aluminum front panel.
The Corsynth C105E Voltage Controlled Noise / Lo-Fi Machine is available for 170 Euro (+ VAT). A 5U version is also available.