In this video, Sonic State’s Nick Batt takes a look at the MFB Dominion 1 synthesizer.
“I’ll make no secret about it,” says Batt. “I love this synth!”
Check out the video to find out why.
- Programmable Analog Synthesizer with 3 Octave Keyboard
- 2 Ribbon Controls, Arpeggiator/Sequencer, Velocity&Aftertouch
- 3 VCOs with Waveshaping, Analog & Digital Ring modulator
- Dual-Sync and dynamic FM, Noisegenerator
- 12 fold redesigned four stages SED Multimode Filter
- Huge Patchfield to speak with world of Modulars and CV/Gate
- Velocity-Routing matrix with 12 destinations
- 3 LFOs, 2 with One-Shot-Function and Reset
- 3 Envelopes with 70mm Faders
- Intuitive Handling and Quality Hardware, internal Power Supply
- Midi Dump, In, Out, Thru
The MFB Dominion 1 synthesizer is priced at 1380,- Euro. See the MFB site for details.
Note: If you like the end track in the video, it’s available via Bandcamp.