Bastl Instruments has introduced a new line of 10 Eurorack modules.
These Bastl modules are designed to be compact and to complement each other so they can form unique and self contained modular musical instrument.
Here’s a demo by HRTL on a 95HP Bastl modular:
Here’s what Bastl has to say about the new Euro modules;
We gave a lot attention to the look of the modules which come with printed oak front panels, custom handmade knobs and graphic layout by Anymade studio.
All the modules are produced and handmade in Brno, Czech republic. Because they consist entirely of thru-hole components, we would like to introduce most of them as DIY kit later this year.
The individual modules are and their prices are: (excluding VAT)
- Knit Rider (16hp) – 6 voice trigger / gate sequencer, 230 eur
- GrandPA (5HP) – granular sampler, 173 eur
- Quattro Figaro (10hp) – quad vca + cv invertors + mixing, 164 eur
- Tea Kick (5hp) – more than just a bass drum, 90 eur
- Noise Square (5HP) – noise and square source, 90 eur
- Skis (5HP) – dual decay + vca, 90 eur
- Little Nerd (6HP) – trigger / gate processor, 123 eur
- Abc (5HP) – 6 channel mixer, 82 eur
- Spaghetti (4HP) – inverter, buffered multiple, unity mix, 82 eur
- MULTIPLE (2HP) – passive multiple, 25 eur
More information about the modules can be found on Bastl Instruments website.