Tasty Chips Electronics has announced that their new Saw Bench Synthesizer is being made available via a Kickstarter project.
The Saw Bench Synthesizer is a highly portable and affordable monosynth, with a 100% analog signal path.
Here’s a demo of the Saw Bench Synthesizer in action:
- Small and portable, yet ergonomic. Focus on hands-on controls with good grouping and spacing.
- A four-pole diode ladder VCF, with high resonance and even self-oscillation
- Separate ADSR envelopes for VCA and VCF
- LFO with 3 waveforms, plus a Sample & Hold, for VCF
- Frequency Modulation for deep growling bass sounds
- Manual controls such for Env and LFO enable, waveform selection, ADSR mode / LFO switching
- MIDI controls of all digital features (envelopes, VCF cutoff, LFO, etc)
- Sturdy metal casing.
The Saw Bench Synthesizer is being made available to backers for 100 Euro, including shipping to anywhere in the world. See the project site for details.