The audiomux + midimux bundle is now available in the App Store.
midimux talks MIDI to your Mac and audiomux talks audio to your Mac, using a standard usb to lightning or 30 pin cable.
midimux: MIDI via USB
- control iOS apps with hardware controllers that are connected to your Mac.
- sequence and play iOS apps using a DAW running on your Mac.
- control Mac applications or hardware connected to it, using Lemur, TouchOSC or any other app that uses MIDI.
- use iOS apps to play and sequence hardware instruments that are connected to your Mac.
- create virtual MIDI ports on the iPad/iPhone that can be mirrored to the Mac or other iDevices.
- connect more than one iOS device to the Mac – and send MIDI data between them.
Requires: iOS 5+ / Mac OSx 10.6 and Audiobus
audiomux: audio via USB
- -stream audio from your iOS Apps to your Mac and vice versa
- Audiobus integration ensures immediate compatibility with countless iOS music Apps
- connect multiple iOS devices to your Mac, each will create its own audio device
- low cpu usage – so you can keep using all your apps
- very low latency via USB
Requires: iOS 7+ / Mac OSx 10.8 and Audiobus
The audiomux + midimux combo is priced at $9.99.
If you’ve used the audiomux + midimux combo, share your thoughts on it!