Developer Chris Carlson has released Borderlands 2.0 – a major update to the granular synth for iPad.
Here’s what’s new in Borderlands 2.0:
- Audiobus Sender, Filter, and Receiver support
- AudioShare import and export
- Real time audio input recording and granulation
- Gesture recording and looping for cloud parameters and positions
Save and load “scenes” – presets of clouds, sounds, and automation
- Resonant filters for each grain cloud with per grain randomization
- Bugfixes and more
Here’s the official video introduction to Borderlands 2.0:
Borderlands 2.0 is available for US $9.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Borderlands 2.0, let us know what you think of it!